(6 to 8 sessions )
The Lawson Practice, London N1 (closest train station Hoxton)
We are a large friendly, supportive and progressive training practice, operating in spacious and modern premises seeking to appoint a clinically excellent enthusiastic GP to join our clinical team.
- List size 13,700 patients, 15 GPs, 2 Nurses, 3 HCA, 1 Clinical Pharmacist
- We work with a personal list and make special efforts to provide continuity of care
- Daily informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Regular monthly one-to-one mentoring support with a partner
- Annual in-house appraisals plus commitment to leadership development of our salaried team
- Full complement of services incl: phlebotomy, ECGs, 24 hr BPs, counselling, physiotherapy, IUD/implants, minor ops, smoking cessation, midwife
- Dedicated education, management, resilience development, Clinical MDT meetings
- Paperlight: EMIS Web, EZ DOC , Workflow management & digital dictation systems
- Approved Undergraduate and Postgraduate GP training practice
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Benefits include 6 weeks annual leave pro-rata
- Payment of MDU/MPS
- 2 week paid study leave allowance per annum with up to £500 reimbursement for CPD courses
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to: Beverly Toney, The Practice Manager via the apply click button.
For further information please contact 020 7 613 7551 for Job description and application pack.