An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly, dynamic and forward thinking group of GPs working in a PMS practice in Central London between Paddington and Maida Vale.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic GP to join our supportive multi-disciplinary team, 3 partners, 6 salaried doctors, 3 practice nurses, 2 HCA, admin and reception team.
We are dedicated to providing excellent patient care to our list size of 10,000 patients that is likely to grow to 18,000 due to proposed merger in September. We foster an ethos of treating our patients with empathy and respect whilst maintaining and developing outstanding clinical practice.
We are flexible on number of sessions but need to cover 16 sessions due to list size growth, which would be suitable for 2 or 3 candidates.
- Consistently high QOF achieving practice.
- Engagement with CCG and Federation Locally.
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave.
- Paper-light, System One, EPS, Lexacom dictation.
- Weekly clinical meetings and in-house mentorship.
- One paid admin session per week
- Free Parking
- 2 min walk from Royal Oak Station
- Low volume of scripts - we have a pharmacist
- Letters typed by practice secretary
- Document management team in house manages most of the letters with only a proportion going to the doctors for coding.
- Low volume of home visits
- £10,000 plus per session - plus MDU reimbursement
Please send a CV and a covering letter to Naomi Katz by clicking the apply button.
informal conversations welcome on 0207 286 1231.