Salaried GPs required
Do you want an enjoyable fulfilling place to work?
Are you passionate about healthcare delivery, aspiring to make a difference for deprived communities?
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, named after the founder of the NHS, are seeking to recruit exceptional, high calibre, experienced GPs to a number of exciting roles within our Primary Care Support Team or Health Board Managed Practices, across a variety of rural and urban General Practices covering the areas of Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Newport and Torfaen.
We encourage enthusiasm and innovation and are particularly interested in candidates who express a strong desire for clinical leadership to enact change and continuous improvement. You will already be fully registered with the GMC and hold a Licence to Practice and be on the GMC GP Register.
Currently we have vacancies in our health board and with the independent practices.
- Salaried GP
- Salaried GP with Management Responsibilities
- Senior Retainer General Practitioners
- Glyn Ebwy Surgery, Ebbw Vale – sessions to be agreed on individual basis
- Abertilery Group Practice, Abertillery – 6 to 8 sessions
- North Celynen and Risca Surgery – Salaried GP, 2 to 6 sessions
- Old Station Surgery, Abergavenny – Salaried GP with view to partnership, 4 to 8 sessions
- Blaenavon Medical Centre, Blaenavon – Salaried GP for one year with view to partnership, 4 to 6 sessions
- Llanyrafon Surgery, Cwmbran – Salaried GP or partnership, 8 to 9 sessions
- Richmond Clinic, Newport – Salaried GP or partnership, 4 to 8 sessions
- Malpas Brook Surgery, Newport – 4 to 6 sessions
For informal discussion regarding these roles, please contact Dr Alun Walters on 01495 241286.
For more information about the post and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midnight 12 August 2018.