General Practitioners – Less Admin – More Care – Swindon Hub
General Practitioners – less admin – more care – Swindon Hub
Are you looking for a new GP opportunity in a clinically-led Primary Care environment without the stress that can come with working in general practice setting removed?
Our Practices across Swindon:-
Abbey Meads – SN25
Phoenix – SN5
Eldene – SN3
Taw Hill – SN25
Moredon – SN2
Our Swindon Practices use a unique Central Hub Model, to provide better patient access and greater support for the clinical team.
General Practitioners within the hub can expect:
- Reduced Clinical Admin – Our clinical officers supported by the Hub GP deal with all admin within the practice.
- Central Triage Service – All patients are Triaged through the Central Hub, allocating patients to the most appropriate clinician.
- On-call Doc reduced duties – All urgent cases triaged by the central hub. All urgent clinical workflow dealt with by central hub. Duties will be confined to overseeing other clinicians within practice.
- Working with a wider clinical skill mix – with the introduction of MSK physiotherapists, clinical pharmacists, ECP’s and GP’s, we can offer better patient access whilst allowing GP’s to focus on more complex cases.
- Reduction in home visits – All visit requests triaged centrally and allocated to the most appropriate clinician. Our HVP’s will deal with majority of cases.
Currently we are looking for General Practitioners across these practices. They are offering: -
- An annual salary of up to £85,000 (pro-rata)
- NHS Pension
- £500 per month contribution to Medical Indemnity costs
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 6 week’s equivalent annual leave + bank holidays + up to 40 hours annual study leave
- Up to 50 hours free CPD which can be achieved online
- Role available immediately
- GMS Contracts
- Patient list size 3,500 - 17,000
- Mon-Fri opening hours
- Clinical SystmOne
- Clinical skill mix consists of Lead GP, Salaried GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioners, a Practice Nurse, HCAs, MSK physiotherapists, clinical pharmacists and ECP’s
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high-quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
• Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
• Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
• Clinical Support Unit offering remote support with administration
• A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
• Variety – we have a diverse range of primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
• Support towards appraisal and revalidation
• Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
• Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
We want to hear from GPs in the Swindon area and we offer flexibility, whether you are looking for your next career move or some additional hours as part of a portfolio GP career.
Does this sound like an opportunity you would like to explore? For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Matt Mickler on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com