Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
SALARIED GP - with a view to Partnership. Up to 9 sessions per week (negotiable, job share considered)
Are you looking to join a friendly, supportive, well organised Practice located in a South Manchester village on the very edge of the Peak District National Park? Close to major transportation links (air, train, car) with Manchester and Sheffield within easy reach.
We are a team of 5 GPs (3 Partners and 2 salaried), 2 ANPs, 1 PN and 3 HCAs. Additionally we have direct access to onsite physio and carer clinics, palliative care, ultrasound, minor surgery and IUD.
We are looking for a committed clinician who is able to provide excellent care to our 7,000 patients. You will be supported by our innovative organisational structure, designed to minimise and remove administrative tasks, allowing our GPs to focus their time on patients. We use Workflow Optimisation to reduce pressure on GPs.
Our yearly QOF results are always excellent and our last CQC inspection was good with OUTSTANDING FEATURES.
What else does Chadsfield offer you?
- Training courses up to £4000 paid for 2 years.
- A competitive salary.
- 6 weeks paid leave, plus bank holidays and study leave.
- Indemnity fees paid.
- Opportunities to develop your own interests.
- A supportive environment where your contribution is recognised and valued.
- Private Health Care and NHS Pension.
Other, qualitative, benefits:
- Dedicated time for mentorship provided to all GPs.
- Coffee and catch up daily.
- Regular team building exercises.
- Monthly staff meetings and ½ day closing for bi-monthly clinical meetings. Expert speakers invited.
- Medical student training. Comments from past students include “I want to be a GP even more now” and “working at Chadsfield worked wonders for my confidence”.
If you are interested in knowing more, please email or call to arrange an informal coffee and chat. Please contact: Dr Meenal Gor, Partner, by email Meenal.firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘phone 07795683908 or, Sarah Griffiths, Practice Manager, by email Sarah.email@example.com or telephone 0161 204 5402.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV with a covering letter by clicking the apply button