Consultant Psychiatrist (Old Age CMHT/MAS)
(Community Mental Health Team and Memory Assessment Service)
If you are a Consultant Psychiatrist and you want to make a life changing career move, then Northamptonshire Healthcare (NHFT) a leading innovative, compassionate and patient focused Trust is for you.
- Generous Relocation and Welcome packages
- Opportunities to pursue areas of specialist interest e.g. ECT, rTMS, gender dysmorphia, prison psychiatry, ketamine infusion etc.
- Flexible hours/ job share opportunities
- A dedicated research and innovation team
- Mentorship and Undergraduate education opportunities
NHFT is committed to developing you and we pride ourselves on being a diverse and equal opportunities employer. We have recently been awarded a ‘Good’ rating by the Care Quality Commission.
If you would like to know more about the positions available please click the apply button.
We require you to be MRC Psych or equivalent with full registration, licensed and specialist registration. For more information about NHFT please visit: www.nhft.nhs.uk