CHE Federation (Camden) Newly Qualified GP Retention Fellowships 2018-19
Newly Qualified GP Retention Scheme Fellowship
(1 year fixed term contract)
CHE are offering an exciting opportunity for 3 newly qualified GPs to join a
supportive, innovative scheme that focuses on individualised career
development as part of the Health Education England (HEE) GP Retention
Fellowship programme for Newly Qualified GPs (within 2 years of CCT). The
goal is that fellows will go on to be offered substantive positions within CHE
practices and federation.
SALARY: £9,000 per session per annum plus pension, plus indemnity costs
HOURS: 4.5-7.5 sessions per week (one session is 4 hours 10 minutes):
- 3-6 clinical sessions including time for clinical admin, based at a CHE GP practice with an option to work across 2 practices.
- 1 Fellowship funded session per week for QI and project leadership (within our established and successful QIST team), structured education or clinical specialism experience- to be agreed.
- 1 funded peer-learning and mentorship session fortnightly.
- Opportunities to work in the Camden Extended Access Service and GP in ED Service attracting additional earnings.
REPORTING TO: For clinical role, to a senior GP in main practice or another experienced GP in the practice with an interest in mentoring. For the QI role, to a QIST lead.
ABOUT CHE FEDERATION: CHE Federation is a federation of 16 dynamic practices in Camden.
- Our Vision- Transforming clinical care for healthier lives.
- Our Mission- High quality, population based care through collaboration.
- Our Values- Openness, leadership, innovation.
Key priorities for the Federation include:
- Supporting sustainable primary care.
- More integrated primary and community care.
- Influencing improvements in health outcomes .
- Emails with expressions of interest by clicking the apply button by 20th July.
- CVs can follow.
- Any queries to email@example.com
- Interviews and practice matching conducted week of 23th July
- Commencement of posts during month of August 2018
- 1 year fixed term posts