Forward looking 6 partner training practice seeking a partner/salaried GP for 4 to 6 sessions per week 1/2 to 3/4 wte).
- High achievement in QOF.
- Above average profits consistently achieved.
- Provider of non-GMS services such as cardiology and primary care surgery to the CCG.
- Effective and friendly office team providing good support for clinicians with positive impact on administrative workload.
- Excellent purpose built premises; no buy-in necessary.
- Philosophy of innovation and focus on quality.
- GPs/Practice takes a lead role in West Kent CCG and the GP Federation.
- Supportive of partners’ interests and development.
- Village community. Excellent transport links to the coast and London.
- Selection of grammar and private schools in this part of Kent.
Willing to wait for the right candidate to complement our team. Visits to the practice are encouraged and welcome. Please contact Dr Rebecca Prince to submit your CV and arrange a visit by clicking the apply button. The closing date 20th August 2018.