Live in Sydney’s centre and commute to DWS GP Job
Getting a long term GP job near Sydney is becoming more and more difficult, but this position allows you to live in the inner suburbs and commute easily to work each day.
This practice has a rare, Sydney replacement DWS GP provider number to use for overseas doctors who are restricted and need to work in a DWS. With the District Workforce Shortage areas contracting, it is more and more difficult for overseas trained GPs to work close to the Centre of Sydney.
This position is a rare gem – a permanent position that just a 30-40 min commute from of Sydney’s top suburbs!
Privately owned and operated, these experienced health care professionals have managed to create a progressive culture within the health team, while still operating as a large practice.
If you are looking to make a permanent move to Australia, and can’t bear the thought of six-month rotations, this is a great option. Over the past 8 years, this practice has supported 24 UK GPs who were new to the Australian healthcare system.
Join a practice that will support your professional development and enable you to thrive in your medical career.
About the role
- The top earning GPs at this practice are taking home an average of $230/£130 per hour (after service fee deduction) each year
- Busy bulk billing clinic – lots of new patients on a weekly basis
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3-6 months as needed
- 60-70% of billings offered on a sliding scale
- On site café available to doctors and patients
- Sponsorship for 457/TSS visa available
About the practice
- Large clinic with 15+ GPs working there
- Full time nursing and support staff – utilised to help GPs be efficient
- A lot of GPs at the practice have set up specialist clinics in their areas of interest (skin, CDM, rheumatology) – incoming GPs are supported if they have an area of interest they wish to pursue
- The clinic offers a wide variety of specialists – onsite physiologist has a large gym for treatments
- Practice has been operating for over 20 years – long standing in the community with a loyal patient following
- Patient population is diverse and includes young and established families, and working professionals
- The clinic places high value on ongoing training and educational opportunities to encourage professional development
About the culture
- Large group of UK and Irish trained GP working here – collegiate feel to the team
- Very experienced owners and practice management
- Team-based approach to medicine
- Extensive training and support provided to GPs who are new to Medicare billing and the Australian health care system
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
Over the past 8 years, Alecto Australia has helped nearly 300 UK GPs make the transition to Australia. We understand that moving to Australia is a big step, but we know how to make it easier as well! That’s why we have consultants on the ground (UK and Australia) offering support to our GPs - from beginning to end.
Best of all, if you accept a job through one of our clients, you will receive comprehensive and FREE registration assistance from our dedicated registration consultant.
Contact Hanniel in Australia on +61 404 460 003 or Raelene who is based in the UK, on +44 7808 704 050 and quote reference number 20180714 to start your new life in Australia!
Apply for Live in Sydney’s centre and commute to DWS GP Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly