Friendly, supportive and well organised team which cares for 11,000+ residents. Salaried GP vacancy for 5-8 sessions.
We offer a competitive salary; inclusion in practice indemnity policy and encourage and support personal development.
- Training practice with F2, ST2, ST3. We encourage involvement in teaching
- 3 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 4 Nurses & HCA
- Daily protected clinical meetings to aid personal development and appraisal
- Focus on good work-life balance
- Clinical research on site
- BMA model contract
- PA to support you with your non-clinical workload
- Quarterly PLTs for the whole team
- CQC rated Good with outstanding element
- Award winning PPG
- EMIS Web, Docman and online consultations
- Close to train station and on-street parking
For an informal visit, chat or to apply please contact Elaine Richmond,Practice Manager, on 020 3049 5493 or click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2018 at 10:00am.