Specialty Doctor part time in Intellectual Disability
Substantive Consultant and Specialty Doctor Psychiatrist opportunities in Cornwall due to expansion and retirement.
Current opportunity to join our medical team:
Specialty Doctor part time in Intellectual Disability, NHS jobs ref: 201-A-18-807
An opportunity to practise psychiatry in a forward looking organisation, within a beautiful county with a rich and diverse landscape and vibrant communities.
Why come to live and work in Cornwall?
- Great work/life balance
- Fascinating history, culture, natural environment
- Outstanding education providers
- Strong communities
- Airport and rail link, including sleeper train
- Fabulous surfing, sailing, hiking, biking
- Excellent food: Michelin restaurants to local markets
- Did we mention superb beaches? Why come and work with us at CFT?
Why come and work with us at CFT?
- Cohesive, collaborative senior medical staff group
- Academic opportunities – Exeter and Plymouth
- Excellent local CPD and annual meeting
- Adult psychiatry continuity care model
- Supporting Professional Activities protected
- High trainee satisfaction and exam success,
- Learning culture, high trainee retention
- Supportive of flexible working and job sharing
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Dr Ellen Wilkinson, Medical Director: 01208 834609, Ellen.firstname.lastname@example.org Dr Celice McDermott, Inpatient Clinical Director: 01208 834337, email@example.com
Dr Bernadette Rheeder, Community Clinical Director: 01208 834741, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Liz Myers, CAMHS Clinical Director: 01736 571070, email@example.com
To apply, please click the apply button.