Want to work as a GP where there is no unnecessary paperwork or tasks, where work is signposted to and completed by a competent and experienced team of health professionals before it ever lands on your desk?
Our model of General Practice is innovative and the work of a GP has been streamlined through a programme of transformational change across our practices – our skill mix ensures the right task is completed by the most appropriate person including GPs, Nurses, Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists. Our model includes:
- Paramedic home visiting service
- Multi-disciplinary acute assessment team (same day urgent care)
- Centralised medicines management hub led by Clinical Pharmacy team
- Clinical Pharmacist/GP medication review service
- Dedicated GP co-ordination of medical/legal reports
- Centralised Bureau functions – call & recall, document management, R&D
- Weekly clinical/educational meetings
- Centralised clinical audit and quality improvement programme
- Pastoral GP support
Our General Practice Division is led by a Clinical Leadership Group where GPs who want to develop leadership roles can influence and develop our vision for General Practice.
We can offer portfolio careers across:
- GP Practices across Gateshead & Newcastle
- GP Extended Access
- GP Out-of-hours Service
- GP Services in Urgent Care Treatment Centres
- Integrated GP Posts between General Practice and Acute Care
To find out more about living and working in the North East, visit our website and look for the video on our GP Careers page.
CBC Health is an equal opportunities employer, offering competitive terms and conditions of employment and excellent rates of pay. CBC Health is a not for profit organisation delivering NHS contracts across the North East of England.
For more information, please contact Jill Mitchell, Chief Executive, 0191 497 7710, email@example.com or Dr Emily Hadaway, Lead GP firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please click the apply button.
Apply for GPs required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly