Consultant Community Paediatrician
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man.
- Modern well-equipped hospital
- State of the art medical education facilities
- Attractive relocation package with advice and support on relocation
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extracurricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
The Department of Health and Social Care is looking to appoint a
Consultant Community Paediatrician to join our skilled and motived
team of paediatricians in this integrated department, providing
community and general paediatric services.
This is a full time 10 PA job role. These are good prospects for the
candidate to develop services for children with complex difficulties
in new and innovative ways. The appointment includes Designated
Doctor for Child Protection.
The successful candidate will be on the GMC Specialist Registrar or
within six months of gaining CCT in Paediatrics.
For further information about the vacancies or for an informal
discussion contact Dr Annie Kurien (Lead Clinician) or Dr Prakash
Thiagarajan (Clinical Director) on telephone 01624 650337.
For further information about living in the Isle of Man and the
islands lifestyle visit www.locate.im
Interested applicants can apply by clicking the apply button.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 21st July 2018.