Gateway to the Lakes with excellent transport links, Kendal is a growing and thriving market town, right on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park.
4-6 session Salaried GP with potential for partnership
We are a supportive and friendly team and pride ourselves on delivering excellent patient care and our growing 10,000 patient list. If you would like to be a part of our team we would love to hear from you. Informal visits/discussions welcome.
- Passionate about General Practice, team work and patient care
- Interested in working with us in modern purpose built, award winning premises
- Looking to make a difference in a growing and diverse community
- 7 Partners
- 2 Prescribing Minor Illness nurses, 1 Practice Nurse,
- 1 Assistant Practitioner, 2 HCAs
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Nurse Led Chronic Disease Management Service
- High QOF achievers
- Good CQC Rating
- High patient satisfaction
- EMIS Web
Good links with CCG, LMC, South Lakes Primary Care Collaborative (Federation) and neighbouring practices
Apply with CV and comprehensive covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 31st July 2018.
Further information from Linda Farish, Practice Manager, Captain French Surgery, The Gillinggate Centre, Gillinggate, Kendal LA9 5JE tel: 01539 720241. Email: email@example.com