Salaried or Partnership GP Considered
Salaried or Partnership considered
Permanent 6 session GP
Come and join our diverse clinical team and make a difference in Cambridge. We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and forward-thinking GP.
- Stable clinical team (Pharmacist, Nurse Practitioner, Chronic Disease Nurses, and skilled HCAs) who provide an excellent service to our patients and support the GPs
- An established and effective administrative team
- High QoF achievers, offering a wide range of Enhanced Services
- Medical student teaching
- 10,700 patients, operating over two sites
- Federated practice
- EMIS Web clinical system
- We are currently launching a document management process to reduce paperwork for GPs
- CQC rated “Good"
We will offer you:
- A supportive environment to develop your clinical interests
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive team
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A good Christmas Party!
We would welcome informal visits, and/or for further information please contact Emma by telephone on 01223 402699
Candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Emma Britton, Practice Manager, ideally by clicking the apply button or to 34 Fishers Lane, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge, CB1 9HR. Please mark your letter as “Personal”.
Closing date: 09:00 Monday 20th August 2018
Interviews start: Wk commencing 23rd July