Salaried GPs - Sutton Coldfield Group Practice
Sutton Coldfield Group Practice is a large teaching and training practice caring for over 50,000 patients.
The practice is innovative and ambitious with a strong focus on education and development.
We are looking for two motivated GPs to join our team; each post 5-6 sessions per week.
- SystmOne, EPS, paper-light
- Consistently high QoF achievement
- Rated CQC Good in all areas (with Outstanding in responsive and well-led)
- Monthly protected GP education time
- GP training doctors and FY2s
- University of Birmingham undergraduate medical students
- Member practice of Our Health Partnership; GP partner Clinical Chair of Birmingham & Solihull CCG
- Special interests encouraged
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata
- Salary dependent on experience plus indemnity paid by the practice
- Approximately 7 miles north of Birmingham city centre; great schools and road / rail links; beautiful Sutton Park at the heart of the practice area
For more information, to arrange an informal visit or to apply (with a CV and covering letter) please email Jacky Bates, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.