Consultant job opportunities (multiple specialities) in stunning locations in China!
Some of China's best private healthcare providers are currently looking for English speaking doctors to help treat both local and international patients.
Many people have misconceptions about what living and working in China is really like but with improvements in technology to help with language barriers, opportunities to fast-track your career, the chance to live a luxurious lifestyle for less, and work within a welcoming and friendly environment, China has so much to offer adventurous doctors.
You will have cities like Seoul, Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Singapore all within 2–5 hours reach so you can also make the most of your spare time getting to know this fascinating continent!
We currently have some opportunities available with one of the best private healthcare providers in China who have international standard hospitals in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
What opportunities are available?
- Emergency Medicine
- Chair of Emergency Medicine
(Please note, if you don’t see your speciality currently listed however want to explore opportunities in China, feel free to contact me for an informal chat)
What’s on offer?
- Generous international salary package
- Slower working pace with more time to see patients
- A chance to fast track your career
- Opportunity to work in a highly respected, internationally accredited hospital
- Excellent holiday leave of 26 days, plus 11 days public holiday
- Full Medical indemnity insurance cover
- Work permit and medical registration fees
- CME allowance and leave
- 3-year contract with option to renew
- Tax incentives on flights home per year, school fees, learning Mandarin and accommodation
- Lower cost of living than in the UK / Europe
To be eligible we are looking for candidates with:
- Certification by one of the medical speciality boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore or Korea
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of South Africa
Please note all applicants must hold a clean medical license and be fluent in English. Chinese language skills are a bonus but not essential.
To find out more or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email email@example.com