GP – Vancouver, Canada – 70% billings and excellent benefits package
We have a number of exciting GP opportunities that have come up in the highly sought after location of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
We are looking to speak with GPs who hold either MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP or American/Canadian Board of Family Medicine and have completed each of the following rotations in full:
Rotation of 8 weeks in each of the following four areas:
Medicine, Surgery, O&G and Pediatrics
Rotation of 4 weeks in each the following three areas:
Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine (A&E) and Family/General Practice
- Flexible with start dates
- Fee for Service with 70% Billings
- Full-time/Flexible working patterns
- Ability to earn a high level of income
- Multiple opportunities in clinics located across the region
- Special interest in Psych and Dermatology advantageous but not essential
We have assisted many doctors in making the move overseas and we’d be delighted to discuss the options with you in strictest confidence.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Debbie Kirk on +44 (0)131 240 5279 or email email@example.com