Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced SHO locum, specialising in Neurosurgery. The ideal candidate will be available to start 2nd July for a one month position covering various shifts as per rota, within an outstanding hospital located in Wales.
Requirements include: Full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Athona?
At Athona Recruitment we have a dedicated revalidation and appraisal team that specialises in conducting full support for your annual appraisal and revalidation. Athona will provide step-by-step guidance and create individually tailored advice to guide you through the GMC requirements.
We also provide:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Exclusive access to positions across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Dedicated recruitment consultants, aligned by specialty
- Prompt bi-weekly payments
- Financial contribution towards your CPD activities
- Refer and earn incentive schemes
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support
- Fast track registration
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button
Apply for Neurosurgery FY2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly