General Medicine Registrar
- Contract Type
RIG Locums are seeking an an accomplished General Medicine Registrar to undertake a fantastic role for a client in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be able to start the post immediately, for a period of 3 months and with a view to extend. The hospital is situated in a populous, developed town in the heart of England.
We can offer a highly competitive rate for the right candidate and a specific job plan can be provided for.
- Locum General Medicine Specialist Registrar
- 3-month contract with view to extend
- Competitive hourly rate
- On-site accommodation available
Why RIG Locums?
- Specialist framework recruitment agency
- Able to negotiate market beating rates with clients
- Can work as a designated body
- Training for CPD points
- Streamlined registration process
To be considered for this position you must have right to work in the UK and be GMC registered.
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now!
For more information on this role please contact Tom Paris on 07769 256398 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for General Medicine Registrar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly