Salaried GP/Partner required for Todmorden Group Practice
We are set in a beautiful semi-rural Victorian market town in the Pennines, with excellent transport links between Leeds and Manchester.
- We are a close knit, friendly team of 4 partners,1 salaried GP, 4 ANP’s, 1 Pharmacist and a fantastic nursing team of 5.
- We are a GMS Training Practice, approx 13500 patients and aim to provide high quality care for our traditional community.
- We are located within impressive, spacious modern premises with a wide array of clinical facilities and multi-disciplinary team onsite.
- We are a paperless practice using Emis Web.
- Attractive and buoyant local housing market.
- Home of Incredible Edible.
- High achieving local schools.
- Strong community atmosphere and enterprising, eclectic local population.
We are seeking a motivated and committed team player to join our long established high achieving practice. We provide a very supportive work environment and are keen to support any outside interest. We offer a 6 -12 months mentorship for newly qualified GP’s.
We are looking between 6 – 8 sessions per week (plus extended hours).
In return we offer a competitive salary plus indemnity fees, with 6 months mutual assessment for salaried to partner. We will consider job share and are very supportive of work/life balance.
We are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partner required for Todmorden Group Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly