Group Lead GP, Clover Group Practice
We are looking for an experienced GP to join our team as Group Lead GP. This is a great opportunity for a GP wanting to progress in a salaried role under the support of our umbrella organisations.
8-9 sessions per week
4 sessions to be administrative, remaining sessions to be patient facing
30 days AL plus 10 days Bank Holidays (pro rata)
30 days Study Leave (pro rata)
NHS pension Scheme
- Provide clinical care to patients. This will include surgeries, telephone appointments, correspondence, results, medication reviews, prescription signing and other clinical and administrative tasks including safeguarding, medicals, reports, home visits.
- Work with the Group Manager to support the development, delivery and review of the Practice action plan – including patient satisfaction levels, QOF, Enhanced Services, Quality Improvement, list growth and Neighbourhood development.
- Lead the clinical teams to deliver excellent patient care
- 32,000 patients
- 7 sites
- 23 GPs, 6 ANPs, 8 PNs, HCAs, phlebotomist, clinical pharmacists and physiotherapist
- CQC rated ‘Good’ for all practices inspected under Clover ownership
Clover Group Practice runs under the partnership of Primary Care Sheffield and Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust. We consist of seven practices across the city including Heeley Green Surgery, Buchanan Road Surgery, Jordanthorpe Medical Centre, Highgate Surgery, Darnall Primary Care Centre, Clover City Practice and Mulberry Practice.
We are happy to negotiate working patterns based on 8-9 sessions per week. Informal visits and/or discussions in confidence are strongly encouraged.
To apply or for further information, please contact Nicola Simpson, Group Manager on 07545 955992 or firstname.lastname@example.org