Salaried GP (6 Sessions) and Additional Maternity Leave Cover (8 Sessions)
We are looking for highly motivated GP colleagues to join our friendly and supportive practice from August and October.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking practice delivering high quality healthcare to our patients. We have an ethos of peer support with continuous learning and development.
- Part of Our Health Partnership
- GMS Practice with around 8,100 patients
- Rated ‘Good’ by CQC
- High QOF achievement
- Actively take part in ACE (Aspiring to Clinical Excellence)
- EMIS Web, Docman (EDT) and Electronic Prescribing (ETP)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Training
- No OOH Commitment
Informal enquiries and visits welcome
Application with CV to: Leena Chauhan, Practice Manager, Granton Medical Centre, 114 Middleton Hall Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B30 1DH. Alternatively, please click the apply button.
Closing Date: 20th July 2018.