Partner or Salaried GP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and forward-thinking GP Partner/Salaried GP to join our friendly and well-organised Practice to replace a Partner who is relocating.
We would like the GP to work 5/6 sessions
We work from our own premises in the centre of Cambridge with a small branch surgery on the Addenbrooke’s Hospital site. We have a growing list which includes students, families and elderly patients. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of traditional General Practice in a supportive team environment.
The opportunity to develop individual interests is encouraged.
- GMS Practice
- 8,100 patients
- Five GP Partners
- High QOF achievement and offering a wide range of Enhanced Services
- Undergraduate medical student teaching
- EMIS Web and paper light
- Out of hours service
- Excellent nursing, reception and administrative staff
- CQC rated “Good”
- Good local hospitals and schools in this university city
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave per annum pro rata
- Start date of end of 2018, but flexible
For further details, visits or enquiries, please contact Marion Mackay, Practice Manager, Petersfield Medical Practice, 25 Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2AB. Telephone: 01223 350647
Please email application letter and CV by clicking the apply button by Wednesday 18th July
Interviews shortly after