Haematology Consultant - 1 Year - Greater Manchester
Do you work full-time as a Haematology Locum Consultant?
If the answer is yes and you would like to secure a 1 year locum contract from August in Greater Manchester than please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This NHS Hospital is part of a trust with an international reputation as a leader in healthcare improvement. The hospital has a wide range of services and is a centre of excellence for specific specialities such as maternity and children’s services.
It also has a reputation as a good teaching and training organisation.
The Department of Clinical Haematology provides a diagnostic and treatment service for patients with blood disorders. These may include lymphoma, leukemia or myeloma. The department also looks after people with a wide range of non-cancerous conditions. Services are provided by outpatient clinics, inpatient beds and day case procedures.
- GMC full license to practice
- Mandatory Training
- Full immunisations report
- Right to work in the UK
Hospital Accommodation is also included in this placement.
What RIG Locums can off your:
- You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
- We can offer competitive rates!
- We contribute to your CPD costs.
- You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
- Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
- The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
- We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com