Radiology Specialty Doctors
The Radiology Department
- Secondments will follow the Radiology Curriculum.
- Experience gained in CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Breast Imaging, Fluoroscopy and lnterventional Radiology amongst others.
- Educational and Pastoral supervision.
- Good Work-Life balance rota.
- In the top 5 performing trusts in the UK for the 95% 4 hour target.
- Excellent staff and patient survey feedback.
- A modern teaching district general hospital.
- Approximately 4,500 employees and 400 beds across four hospital sites in South Warwickshire.
For informal discussions to Prof Sinha, Clinical Director Radiology, please contact Meena Shenbaganandam on 01926 495 321 ext 8485
Reference number: 203-M1336
For further information or to apply please click the Apply button.