Emergency Department Middle Grade/Registrar Training Program
Excellent opportunity for Middle Grade/Registrar in Emergency Medicine; we aim to support Non-Training Middle grade Doctors who wish to develop their careers and skills within Emergency medicine
This post offers:
- A 2 year rotation will include: Emergency Medicine, Paediatric Emergency Medicine, Acute Medicine and Anaesthetics/ICU; Prior to this all candidates will be required to work 12 months in ED prior to be offered the rotation;
- RCEM Portfolio: RCEM affiliation fees (access to e-portfolio, RCEM learning, RCEM documents and CPD events) - funding up to £300 per year, per candidate;
- MScs: Master’s Degree in Emergency Medicine; MSc Resuscitation and Emergencies (QMUL Emergency Medicine); MSc Trauma (QMUL Trauma Surgery), funding up to: £ 4450 per candidate;
- Study leave allowance and expenses for Emergency Medicine Courses;
- Bi weekly teaching built into the rota for all doctors;
- 3 months of fully furnished accommodation ( for those relocating from>150 mile radius);
- Management time built in the rota;
- Named Educational and Clinical supervisor;
These post consists of on average 48 hours per week; these posts have a good basic salary and an additional 1a banding (50%) We offer 27 days of annual leave + bank holidays.
To apply, please click the apply button.