Consultant Radiologists (Diagnostic) – Waikato Region, New Zealand
We’re seeking Consultant Radiologists to work in one of the largest District Health Board’s in NZ, a bustling university city in Hamilton, just 90-minutes’ drive south of Auckland.
- Permanent full-time roles commencing 2018
- Fixed-term opportunities also available (ideally 12 months minimum)
- Interest in Paediatrics, Nuclear Medicine (dual scope) & Cardio-thoracic radiology advantageous
- FRANZCR or equivalent specialist qualifications
- Varied workload with a really interesting range of cases, some unique to NZ!
What’s on offer?
- Excellent package, circa NZ$200,000 to $300,000+ p.a., depending on subspeciality and level of experience
- This includes base salary ranging NZ$158,141 to $230,000 p.a. (£82,700 to £120,000)
- Plus NZ$16,000 Continuing Medical Education allowance and 10 days CME leave to attend conferences each year
- Plus relocation assistance
- Dedicated non-clinical time and multidisciplinary team working
- And we manage the medical registration and visa for you!
The lifestyle and location are ideal:
- Wide range of city amenities: restaurants and cafes, arts and culture, major sporting events
- Affordable housing market and excellent schooling options
- Easy daily commute to and from work
- Easy access to the rest of the North Island, beautiful beaches, national parks, lakes and mountains
You will have specialist experience and skills across Radiology (and your special interest area) along with a sound understanding of contemporary models of care; proven leadership skills and experience working in a multidisciplinary team environment; an interest in medical education and teaching, including providing supervision and education to medical students, registrars and other clinical staff; and of course, a commitment and willingness to be involved in ongoing quality improvement programmes.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Caroline O'Hagan on +64 (0)22 521 4705 or email email@example.com
Apply for Consultant Radiologists (Diagnostic) – Waikato Region, New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly