Resident Medical Officer – Paediatric SPR Doctor
Contract Type: Part Time or Full Time permanent or bank contracts
Salary: £65000 - £70000 pa (full time salary)
Current Vacancies: The Portland Hospital & The Harley Street Children’s Hospital.
Develop your medical career with HCA Healthcare UK, the world’s largest private hospital healthcare group, to specialise in complex care. Demonstrated by our 2017 CQC ‘Outstanding’ ratings across the group, our team of exceptional medical and nursing experts always go the extra mile for our patients and colleagues. They are at the height of their careers and will help you in developing yours.
We are recruiting now for Specialist Paediatric Doctors - RMO on a full time or part time basis to work in either our Harley Street Children’s Hospital or our Portland Hospital in central London.
You will be part of a team that provides a range of complex care services for children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. This is a great learning environment. Our talented Paediatric Consultants are among the most respected in the world, helping children with some of the most complex medical problems. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients.
Working pattern: Minimum commitment 2 x 12 hours shifts per week
To apply for these role you will need:
- MBBS medical qualification
- Registered with the GMC and current licence to practise
- Evidence of specialist training in Paediatrics and Neonates
- Specialist areas of interest in Child Health Cardiology and Oncology
- MRCPCH qualified
- Safeguard Children level 3 qualified
About The Individual:
Working in this role would be ideal for a Junior Doctor Specialist who aspires to have a consultant career in Paediatrics / Child Health. This opportunity will provide pre CMT valuable experience working with world renowned specialist consultants, pioneering private practice treatments and medical advancements in complex care.
- Our attractive rewards packages includes: Competitive salary, paid indemnity insurance, 5 days study leave, medical healthcare insurance, contributory pension, onsite revalidation officer and guaranteed annual salary review. Should you wish to conduct study further, our in-house learning academy can help you with your CPD and specialist interests.
Email your CV to Cecily.Parkes@hcahealthcare.co.uk
Apply for Resident Medical Officer – Paediatric SPR Doctor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly