AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
Salaried GP – 6 Sessions per week.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Irwell Medical Practice for a highly capable and enthusiastic GP wishing to work in an innovative, supportive and rewarding environment.
Based in the centre of Bacup in the Rossendale Valley and only 40 minutes from Central Manchester, Irwell Medical Practice is surrounded by beautiful unspoilt countryside, excellent Ofsted rated schools and superb modern LIFT building facilities. With a list size of over 14,500 patients we are a large, high achieving Practice dedicated to providing high quality patient care.
We have created a new salaried GP post within our successful and well respected Training Practice. We were awarded the overall rating of ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC in November 2017.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to take up a rewarding role within a supportive team in a family-friendly, flexible, working environment.
- A large but close-knit team who hold daily lunchtime GP meetings and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio work.
- An excellent clinical team of ANP.s, Clinical Pharmacist, Practice Nurses and HCAs.
- Superb admin and reception staff who support our doctors employing workflow optimisation and care navigation protocols.
- An extremely organised and strong management team with the CQC rating us ‘Outstanding’ in the ‘Well-Led’ section.
- Attractive Terms and Conditions
- Indemnity fees paid.
- Competitive pay & Flexible working
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a GP with ambition, innovative ideas and a flare to help shape our future in line with the NHS 5 year forward view. We would support and encourage you to develop clinical interests and take on a lead role in a clinical area, adding to our already broad skill base. If newly qualified we will support you and offer mentorship if required.
If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team or would like some more information please contact Mrs Pauline Aspinall, Strategic Manager or visit our website. Informal visits are welcomed.
Mrs Pauline Aspinall, Irwell Medical Practice, Irwell Mill, Bacup OL13 9NR. Alternatively, please click the apply button to apply.