Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist – Darwin, Australia
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Darwin, Australia.
- Package up to AU$440,000 depending on experience
- <3hrs direct flight to Bali, 4> direct flight to Singapore
- Enjoy amazing work/life balance – walk, cycle to work
- Multi-cultural city
- Private school fees subsidised
- NO outreach work
Live and work in a very convenient, sophisticated, modern, cosmopolitan city and enjoy a first class salary package.
Rewards and benefits.
- Includes generous professional development allowance and leave
- Genuine work/life balance
- Great support from junior medical staff and registrars, etc
- Arguably the most multi-cultural city on the planet
- Tropical, perpetually green, pal tree covered city
- Live within 15 minutes radius of the CBD, beaches, schools, markets and shopping precincts – walk or cycle to work!
- Get back to basics and enjoy a sense of community, hospitality and the laid back attitude.
- From your base in Darwin, explore the amazing wetlands, waterfalls, red desert and mountain ranges.
- Take advantage of UK comparable private schools but with subsidised fees – AU$8000 p.a. in Darwin (compared to AU$35,000 in Melbourne)
Psychiatry and Health Service.
- TEMHS delivers psychiatric care to the 'Top End' of the Northern Territory
- Service is accredited by RANZCP
- 5 bed CAMHS inpatient unit
- Service popular with trainees as able to complete entire basic and advanced training
- Minimal oncall requirements
- Clinical functions
- Quality and safety
- Leadership and management
- Team work
- Education and research
- If not FRANZCP, you will have completed specialist training in either UK, NZ, Ireland, USA or Canada
- Minimum of 3 years Consultant/Specialist experience
- Multidisciplinary team experience
- High levels of communication and collaborative work practises
- Good and proven ability to interact with people of diverse cultures
- Interest in developing experience in Indigenous Australian mental health care
- Demonstrated ability in developing a service via quality improvement initiatives
To find out more, or to apply, contact Al Spinner on +44 (0)131 240 5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org