Consultant Neurologist – Waikato Region, New Zealand
We are looking for experienced Consultant Neurologists to be based in a 600-bed tertiary, teaching hospital in Hamilton, a bustling university city just 90 minutes drive south of Auckland.
The Department of Neurology provides both secondary and tertiary level inpatient, day-patient, outpatient and neurophysiology services to both local and regional populations with close links to the regional Neurosurgery Unit based at Waikato Hospital.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Fellowship training in EMG/NCS or equivalent
- Clinical expertise in Botox treatment advantageous
- Work in one of the largest hospitals in New Zealand
What’s on offer?
- Total package circa NZ$180,000 to $300,000 p.a. (approx. £97,000 to £162,000 p.a.), depending on level of experience
- Includes base salary range NZ$158,141 to $230,000 p.a.
- Includes NZ$16,000 CME allowance p.a. + 10 days leave to attend conferences
- Relocation assistance available
And the lifestyle and location are ideal:
- 4th largest city in New Zealand, just 90 minutes from Auckland
- Wide range of city amenities – restaurants and cafes, arts and culture, major sporting events
- Affordable housing market and excellent schooling options
- Easy access to the rest of the North Island, beautiful beaches, national parks, lakes and mountains
To find out more, or to apply, contact Tina Gesquiere on +44 (0)131 240 5258 or email email@example.com
Apply for Consultant Neurologist – Waikato Region, New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly