Our cardiac centre in South-east Asia is seeking to hire a Consultant Cardiologist with expertise in general and interventional cardiology to join our team of heart specialists. We provide clinical services such as cardiac inpatient and outpatient specialist services, health and cardiac screening, coronary angiogram and interventional cardiology, open heart surgeries and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Reports to Head of Cardiology and Medical Director.
- Conducts daily ward rounds.
- Runs outpatient clinics
- Contributes to clinical excellence: chairing / participating in various committees; developing clinical protocols, leading and taking ownership of clinical programmes
- Has at least 3 years of experience with expertise in interventional cardiology procedures.
- Holds a basic medical qualification registrable with the Singapore Medical Council or the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom.
- Additionally holds a Master of Medicine (MMED) (Singapore), Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) / Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) from the United Kingdom, or Cardiology Board qualification from United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand with a sub-specialty training and qualification in interventional cardiology.
The position is for a 2-year contract with competitive compensation package,
return airfare and accommodation.
Interested candidates, please submit your curriculum vitae to Jasmine Sing & Lee Li Cheng by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly