GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Newly Qualified GPs at Kings Road Medical Centre
GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Newly Qualified GPs: Kings Road Medical Centre, Worlds End Health Centre, 529 Kings Road, London, SW10 0UD
Your role with the practice will provide you with the benefits of a GP Partner's salary, without the Partner's risks and responsibilities.
For the right GP, we are offering highly remunerated Regional GP role with the opportunity to be part of a Primary Care family, together with mentorship from highly experienced clinical directors.
We believe that general practice can be a fun and supportive environment for our GPs, and we ensure this through highly developed systems and processes, support from our MDT including Practice Pharmacists and Physician Associates and nationally recognised innovative ways of working that enable you with:
- A focus on delivering high quality care
- Minimal documents to action
- Minimal interruptions whilst in clinic
- Very few scripts to sign and very few Home Visits
- Actioning only your requested blood results
- Paid and protected time for catch ups and teaching/supervision
- Support from skilled staff on completion of medical reports
- Named buddy to assist with admin workload generated during telephone consultations
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Full medical indemnity fees covered
- Access to GP Director led clinical mentoring and support
- GP Trainer / F2 grant when training
- Enhanced sick pay for 2 years
- NHS Pension
Our highly performing practices will also provide you with teaching and leadership opportunities. We recognise and reward extended skills and experience, and we have the capability to shape clinical roles to the skills and requirements of the right candidate.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
Thank you for taking the time to learn about us and how you could join our team. Email us to arrange an informal conversation about what you would like from your career with Pal Bhambra on firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Kings Road Medical Centre please log onto: www.westlondonpractice.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics please log onto: www.atmedics.com