GP Partner (Salaried Considered) - 6 – 8 Sessions
Due to the retirement of a long standing Partner, we will be looking for a replacement GP to join our established 5 Partner Practice in late 2018. Start date around October 2018 and we can be flexible if the new Partner wanted to join us before or after this date.
We are a cohesive and supportive Partnership with a friendly and experienced team serving a semi-rural population of 6,800 patients. We would welcome applications from experienced or newly qualified GPs.
We pride ourselves on our effective teamwork, which means that we can remain patient focused, and accessible whilst still going home on time and maintaining a sensible length of working day.
Whilst we increasingly utilise services such as the JET Team and rely on our very experienced Practice Nursing and Nurse Practitioner colleagues, we continue to provide a “traditional” model of GP led care.
- Purpose build premises in an attractive location
- Appreciative patients. Stable (but growing) list size
- High score in the recent NHS England Patient Satisfaction Survey – ranked
- 105th out of 7708 in England
- Full complement of motivated staff including an experienced Nursing Team
- Nurse Practitioner who consults independently
- Happy Practice
- Low staff turn over
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Please do not hesitate to contact us if this opportunity interests you and you would like to discuss further on an informal basis.
Please contact Dr Jonathan Wilcock or Libby Mead (Practice Manager) on 01487 823481 for further information or to arrange an informal visit.
Alternatively you can email by clicking the apply button.