Consultants in Psychiatry wanted for the Republic of Ireland
Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com) has new exciting opportunities for EUROPEAN PSYCHIATRISTS BASED IN THE UK or any other European country for HSE hospitals/MHS in Ireland (Republic Of Ireland) for the following contract positions in:
- Adult Psychiatry
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist (autism disorders, psychosis, depression, mental retardation, specific language disorders, learning disorders, neurological diseases, etc),
- Psychiatry of learning disability
- Old age psychiatry
- Rehabilitation Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Liaison Psychiatry
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Big opportunities to obtain permanent contracts for Consultants positions in the mid- term (1 or 2 years).
- Possibility to do Locums through our agency with attractive hourly rates once you have been some time in Ireland.
- Basic gross annual salary for Consultants in Psychiatry goes from 134.000€ to 185.000€ (39 hours week) + on-calls +allowances. Approximate net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions.
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to attend conferences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Good working conditions and environment.
- Allowance for children of 140€/month*child can be obtained once you become a resident if you have children under your responsibility.
- Very high quality of public schools free of charge.
- Bologna Health Jobs will help the doctor in many issues to do with the selection process and the incorporation to our Client hospital as could be: going over the CVs to adapt them to the vacancies, help with registering with the Irish Medical Council (IMC), tips and advice before the interviews with the hospitals, help to get your experience recognized in Ireland if you are coming from abroad, help with relocation issues, Tax advice, Career planning in Ireland, etc. In a nutshell we pride ourselves with having long term relationships with the candidates we place so we will help you in everything that we can possibly do so.
Requirements and Qualifications:
For Consultant level applications the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which no less than 5 have been devoted to Psychiatry (counting your residency period).
- Very high level of English (at least C1).
- Preferably with experience in an English speaking country (ALTHOUGH THIS IS NOT ESSENTIAL).
- Registered with the IMC on the specialist register. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not yet registered. We are one of the few agencies that will actually check out all your paper work in order to do this. We are real experts in this process as we have been doing this for the last 5 years every day!
- All candidates that are not yet registered should be qualified as a specialist in psychiatry inside the European Union (NO CVs will be considered without this requirement) or alternatively should have had the specialist title recognized in an EU member state and have practiced for 3 years as from the date of recognition.
Any informal enquiries can also be dealt with sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org