Office Doctor - Emergency medical services
Full and part time hours available
Chichester, West Sussex,
CEGA works with many of the best known "household" brands in the insurance, banking and corporate sectors. Our award-winning medical assistance service has an outstanding reputation. We assisted over 40,000 patients last year and have contracted for significant expansion over the next year.
As part of our office-based medical team, you will sit at the heart of our international emergency medical assistance service. You will be liaising with overseas & UK medical teams and with health-care professionals in remote locations, you'll agree treatment plans and repatriation needs for patients across the globe, ensuring they receive the best possible care. This exciting and challenging role requires an agile and pro-active approach to problem solving for the wide variety of clinical scenarios we deal with every day. We are a friendly and cohesive team of experienced doctors, nurses, linguists and non-medical case managers working in modern buildings with a rural outlook.
We seek applications from doctors who wish to retain a portfolio of patient-facing work. Most of our doctors continue with other clinical activities, but this is not essential.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Flexible on-call allowance also available.
- Location - headquarters at Funtington near Chichester, West Sussex
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years broad clinical experience, preferably including emergency department or acute medicine, intensive care and general practice; but we recruit candidates with a spectrum of clinical backgrounds
- GMC registration with full licence to practice (essential)
- Preferably, some experience of overseas health care and knowledge of aviation medicine, but full training will be provided.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK restriction free
What we give:
- 33 days annual leave (incl public holidays), on call allowance, contributory pension scheme, free on-site gym, in-house study days and paid study leave
- Full professional indemnity insurance for all CEGA work.
How to apply:
For more information on this role please email the recruitment manager Rob Legg by clicking the apply button.