Salaried GP – Full time/Part time with a view to Partnership
Come and join our friendly team at Pennine Drive Surgery. This exciting opportunity has arisen due to our longstanding Partner retiring. We are a long established GMS Practice, patient centred, with a close working team, providing high quality care. We are looking to offer 4-8 sessions per week to include all day Thursday and Friday. We are located close to Golders Green.
- Currently 4 WTE with 5 partners in property owned premises
- 8750 patients, EMIS, Docman, consistently high QOF achievement
- CQC rated good
- Diabetic clinics, minor surgery, joint injections, coil and implant clinics.
- Training Practice for GP registrars
- 3 nurses, 1 HCA, mental health link worker, CCG pharmacist
- Weekly clinical meetings, regular attendance at local CCG meetings and Federation meetings
- We encourage development of special interests
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave pro rata
- No local parking restrictions
- To commence in December 2018, though start date negotiable
For further information, applications (CV plus covering letter) or an informal visit, please contact our Practice Manager Mrs. S Miles (email@example.com) at Pennine Drive Surgery, 6-8 Pennine Drive, NW2 1PA, telephone 020 8457 5619/5604 or click the Apply button.
Closing date Wednesday 27th June.
Interviews on Wednesday 11th July.
Apply for Salaried GP – Full time/Part time with a view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly