Come and join our team at Lymington Hospital, considered by many of our referrers as one of the best radiology departments in the country. We offer an outstanding place to work, with no on-call commitments and free parking.
The department has CT, MRI, Ultrasound, DXA, Fluoro and DR on site. We have an extremely varied caseload which can cater to most subspecialty interests. Those considering a career in Breast Radiology, Interventional Radiology and those interested in doing lots of Barium Enemas need not apply.
We are a unique department in that we are based in a community Hospital but with the imaging resources of a small DGH. This lends itself to a dynamic forward thinking way of working. We are extremely cohesive, and get along well with local clinicians in primary and secondary care. We have strong links with University Hospital Southampton, with a region wide integrated PACS/RIS system.
We offer greater autonomy than larger departments and are exploring new ways of flexible working including home reporting. Our waiting lists won’t induce despair. We offer an ease of implementing new services which would be unheard of elsewhere. Not applying here could be the greatest missed opportunity of your career. You won’t regret it!
Benefits of living in Hampshire
- Beautiful countryside for walks, horse riding and many other outside pursuits
- Amazing beaches with some of the best sailing in the UK, including Cowes Week
- Excellent rail and air links
- Places of interest including Winchester Cathedral, the New Forest and the South Downs
- Leading schools and colleges
Benefits of working for us
- No on call commitments
- Free Parking
- Excellent working conditions
- High level of job satisfaction
- Contribute to our services and develop your own interests with our support.
Should you wish to discuss the post further please contact Dr Bilal Khalil, Lead Consultant Radiologist, telephone 01590 663116. Potential applicants will be welcome to visit the Department and discuss this post.