GASTROENTEROLOGISTS - ALL GRADES
RIG Locums are working with a number of NHS clients nationwide and are looking for Gastroenterologists to work:
- Long term Locum roles (4 weeks - 12 months)
- Shift patterns are flexible with certain Trusts however full time availability preferred
- On Calls and evenings available with full time positions
- Locations are generally based in England and Scotland.
- Rates have been escalated due to the urgency of the cover needed
- GMC registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Available to start within one month
- Full time preferred
- Direct Engagement for certain Trusts
We can help you make the transition from SHO to middle grade, or even land your first Consultant role - Already a Consultant? We can find you a role that is more lucrative, a better location or offers more flexibility to endoscopy only posts.
We can help you relocate to the NHS, supporting you every step of the process from setting up bank accounts to finding accommodation - We have a specialist international team that are experts at guiding you through RIG registration and transitioning to the NHS - We can help you find a long term locum role if you have an applicable visa – from 4 weeks to 12 months.
To apply for a vacancy / request further information, please contact Specialist Gastroenterology Recruitment Consultant with your updated CV, GMC number and exact availability;
- Jasmin Finn
- +44 (0) 74 607 82953
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGISTS - ALL GRADES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly