Resident Medical Officers and Registrars
Hawkesbury District Health Service is a teaching hospital in Northwest Sydney, Australia providing acute, community and allied health services for the local community and surrounding districts.
We provide 24-hour emergency, medical, surgical, diagnostic, maternity, neonatal, paediatric, palliative, intensive and coronary care services, and after hour GP services.
Our 131-bed healthcare facility sees 25,000 ED patients each year and is operated by St John of God Health Care, providing public patient services under a public-private partnership with the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District.
We are currently seeking Resident Medical Officers (Emergency and various wards) and Registrars (Unaccredited Medical) to join the team on fixed term full-time basis for one or two years.
- Eligible for Registration with the Medical Board of Australia and AHPRA under the competent authority
- A minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in a range of medical, surgical and acute care disciplines commensurate with this position.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with patients, family members and other caregivers.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as a team member.
- Experience in collaborative problem solving.
Hawkesbury offers a relaxed and laid back lifestyle located on the fringe of the Sydney metropolitan area. With some of the world’s best national parks, rivers and flora and fauna, there is plenty to do in your time off.