Specialist Physician – Healthy Ageing and Rehabilitation – Timaru, New Zealand
We are working with South Canterbury District Health Board (SCDHB) to find a Specialist Physician - Healthy Aging and Rehabilitation for the Timaru Hospital.
This 133-bed hospital employs approximately 950 people and delivers a range of inpatient, outpatient and community services to a regional population of 55,000.
- Well-respected hospital
- 5–10 minute commute to the office
- Affordable housing and excellent school options, ideal for young families
- Stunning natural landscape to you to explore and enjoy
What’s on offer?
- Total package circa NZ$190,000 to $300,000 p.a., depending on experience
- Base salary range NZ$158,000 to $230,000 p.a.
- Includes NZ$16,000 CME allowance p.a. + 10 days leave p.a. to attend conferences
- Relocation assistance available
To find out more, or to apply, contact Tina Gesquiere on +44 (0)131 240 5258 or email email@example.com