4 days left
- Full Time
Bewdley Medical Centre - Partnership Position Do you want the best of both worlds: working in a practice with its own identity but with the knowledge, support, and accountability of a large partnership?
Due to retirement of a key partner an opportunity has arisen for us to appoint a Partner for 6-8 sessions to join our forward-thinking, high-achieving and innovative partnership. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated partner who can demonstrate commitment and flexibility with the drive to deliver a high standard of patient centric medicine whilst maximising primary care business opportunities. Bewdley Medical Centre is located in the heart of Bewdley in brand new purpose built premises which opened in July 2016. We have a friendly and supportive team of 7 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 2 ANP’s, Practice Nurses, HCA’s, Pharmacists and Administration staff who offer a vast range of services to over 15,000 patients.
- Great development opportunities and career progression, specialist interest leads encouraged
- Supportive team with Weekly GP meetings
- Training practice for Registrars and teaching practice for Medical Students from the University of Birmingham
- 100% QOF achievement, CQC rated GOOD in all areas
- Designated visiting doctor / ANP service, Practice Pharmacists, minor ops, LARC service Central Management team with superb IT infrastructure
- Established EMIS Web Patient System and Docman
- Regular Partner business away days for all the WFHP sites with the Senior Management Team
- Strong attention to quality and safety processes at site and board level GP Access / telephone triage
- Site lead representation on the WFHP board with monthly formal board meetings
Bewdley is situated on the banks of the River Severn within the centre of the Wyre Forest and boasts a selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants as well as independent shops. The town is very popular with day trippers and organises many events throughout the year. Bewdley is located with easy access to the M5 and M42 motorways, being 15 miles north of the City of Worcester and 20 miles south west of Birmingham.
Wyre Forest Health Partnership (WFHP) was formed three years ago and now consists of six surgeries based in the beautiful Wyre Forest area. We have 50 GPs and over 200 staff looking after over 73,000 patients. As a large partnership we offer an excellent working environment with the opportunity to pursue your clinical interests and further professional development with exceptional support and a good work/life balance.
For an informal and confidential chat about the partnership and the WFHP please contact; Dr Claire Sutton, Site Lead via by clicking the apply button. Closing date for applications: 23/06/2018
Apply for Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly