Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
The Esplanade Surgery is an expanding, well respected and high achieving practice, with 10,000 patients. We are situated beside the sea on the Isle of Wight, providing beautiful views and fast links to the mainland and London. Due to the retirement of our senior partner we are looking for an enthusiastic GP for 6-8 sessions a week (job share considered) to come and join our friendly, fun and motivated team.
- 6 partners, 2 nurse practitioners, 6 nurses, 3 HCAs and a practice pharmacist
- Innovative and flexible daily working rota with a strong commitment to quality of life
- CQC rated ‘Good’
- Awarded Isle of Wight CCG ‘Practice of the Year’ 2017
- Supportive of a portfolio career structure
- Collaborative working with local practices and supportive of the IOW CCG
- Daily coffee break for all GPs to meet together, as well as regular clinical meetings
Why would I go to the Isle of Wight?
- Beautiful Island, with half of it dedicated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Walking, cycling, sailing, water sports – all on the doorstep!
- Clean safe beaches
- More festivals than any other part of the UK
- A great place to bring up children
For more information or to arrange a visit, please contact Dr Mark Rogers (Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs Janice George (Practice Manager) by clicking the apply button or telephone 01983 618388.