Crawford Street Surgery is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and committed GP to join our friendly and well organised practice to replace one of our retiring partners. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a rewarding Salaried GP post with an established and well performing practice.
The surgery operates from purpose built premises in Marylebone and is conveniently located close to local public transport links with both Edgware Road and Baker Street tube stations nearby. We are a GMS practice of about 5,000 patient list size.
We offer a supportive working environment, NHS Pension and are looking for someone with commitment and passion to provide a first class service to our patients and to work independently within our friendly clinical team as a salaried General Practitioner.
This is a part time post of 5 sessions to be worked from Monday to Friday, preferably starting on the 19th of June 2018.
- Current registration with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- An experienced doctor on a performers list
- Systm1 proficient
- Sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- Good organisational skills
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused services
- Record of continuous professional development
- Session rate is negotiable based on experience and expertise
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave pro rata
- Support for the development of special interests
If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact Dr Ethie Kong or Juan Mohammed by clicking the apply button.
We are unable to respond to all applications received. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.