Salaried GP or Partnership
An interesting and varied part-time GP role available
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career Warmdene Surgery in Brighton and Hove will provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
We are looking for a GP, Salaried or Partnership for 4 to 6 sessions per week to join our friendly, supportive and progressive practice.
Warmdene can support those interested in creating a portfolio GP role, by employing you part-time at Warmdene Surgery and introducing you to another prospective employer e.g. at a different practice in Brighton and Hove; or Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust; or Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust who are seeking GPs.
We are a GP and multi-disciplinary training practice with just over 9,000 patients working in excellent modern purpose built premises. Our strong nursing team, expert administration team, including workflow and a Pharmacist support our four GPs; we also plan to recruit an ANP. The care of patients is at the heart of what we do.
- Attractive salary
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly.
- Modern work environment with parking and good links to the A27.
- Areas of personal development are encouraged and we can support specialist interests and non-clinical opportunities such as roles within the CCG.
- Unique Community Eye Service, performing YAG capsulotomies.
- Minor surgery including BCC.
- Full complement of services: phlebotomy, ECGs, IUD/implants, smoking cessation
- Weekly clinical/business meetings.
- EMIS Clinical system.
- Innovative ways of working with three other local practices, in the cluster.
- New Federation in Brighton ensuring the voice of the practice is heard.
We are looking forward to a new GP joining our exceptional team. Please contact Caroline Scannell on 01273 545906 for informal enquiries and/or to arrange a visit to the practice.
Please submit your CV by clicking the apply button. Closing date 21st June 2018