Microbiology Consultant - Wales - Maternity Cover
RIG Locums Cancer Services Team are currently assisting an NHS Hospital in Wales to find a Microbiology Consultant to cover maternity leave, 6 to 9 months.
The right candidate must be available to cover the full length of the contract and be willing to work 1:4 on-calls covering two hospitals.
• GMC full license to practice
• Mandatory Training
• Full immunisations report
• Right to work in the UK
RIG Locums can assist in relocation. Also, as a locum agency we will assist with getting you full compliant.
What RIG Locums can off your:
• You will be working with an approved NHS framework supplier – No missing out on jobs!
• We can offer competitive rates!
• We contribute to your CPD costs.
• You will have a dedicated consultant you can call anytime – save their mobile number to your phone!
• Recruiters specialising in individual disciplines and locations.
• The ability to be your designated body when you are working with RIG
• We run TWO payrolls a week so you can be assured you will always receive your pay.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out further details please contact Lisa Tyrrell on 07741262468 or alternatively forward your CV to lisa.tyrrell@RIGlocums.com
Rig Locums are a specialist recruitment agency who solely supply long term locums in the UK NHS for a period of 2 weeks to 6 months. If you may be interested in similar roles please get in contact with Lisa Tyrrell – Specialist Recruiter – Cancer Services/