Partner or Salaried GP
Come and Join Our team at Reedyford Health Care
We are looking to recruit a Partner or Salaried GP
Due to the anticipated retirement of our Senior Partner of 30 years, we are looking to recruit a GP to join our established team at Reedyford Healthcare. We are a well-established, friendly practice. The surgeries are within minutes of the M65 exit 13 and are therefore easily accessible from Lancashire and Yorkshire areas. We have had two overall “Good” CQC assessments.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable upon experience.
Start Date: August 18 if possible but would be happy to wait for the right candidate.
- Currently we are a six partner practice with our main surgery located at the Yarnspinner’s Wharf LIFT building and the branch surgery at nearby Barrowford.
- We are supported by 2 salaried GP’s, a team of practice nurses, a nurse practitioner, a minor illness nurse, a Physician Associate and a clinical pharmacist.
- Training practice for GP registrars, medical students and Physician Associate Students.
- We offer minor surgery and sexual health clinics.
- We have a good track record for innovation in primary care and are currently exploring the use of digital platforms for patient consultations.
Your Role and Benefits
- GP Partner or Salaried GP
- 6-8 sessions per week
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
Please contact our Practice Manager, Farhana Ugradar on 01282 657571 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or send a CV with a covering letter by clicking the apply button. We are happy to arrange informal visits to the surgeries.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly