Partner or Salaried GP
St Leonard’s Practice has served Exeter for over a century.
- Based in central Exeter in purpose built premises.
- Expanding list of close to 10,000.
- Close involvement with Exeter Medical School.
- GP Training.
Due to retirement and career change the Partners seek GP colleagues to join our team.
We can offer up to 12 GP sessions and welcome applications from GPs looking for a Partnership, or a salaried list-holding post (with a view to Partnership).
We have Partners involved in Teaching and Research, GP Training, GPSI work and the LMC. We have a GP retainer, trainees, and an exceptional and very friendly team of employees including a Nurse Practitioner and Specialist Practice Nurses.
We have a tradition of high quality, personal care and are rated Outstanding by CQC. We believe in a happy and supportive work environment and new GPs will be mentored while settling in and in developing any additional career interests (such as teaching, research, training and GPSI work).
- Closing date 30th June
- Interviews in July
- Anticipated start date September (negotiable)
- Initial salary based on the BMA Salaried GP scale, prior experience and responsibility.
- Partners would become fully profit sharing after a mutual assessment of 12 months.
Enquiries and Informal Visits are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Helen Kingdon, Practice Manager for an information pack and to apply by clicking the apply button or telephone 01392 201790 by 30th June 2018.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly