Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Due to retirement of a longstanding partner we are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and reliable GP with excellent communication and clinical skills to join our well-established, friendly practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking team. We are an educationally focused GP training practice and have regular in house educational sessions. We welcome applications from experienced GPs (particularly with specialist interests) as well as those recently qualified.
- 11,600 patients and growing
- Single site practice with onsite parking for staff
- Teaching practice with GP Registrars
- 100% QOF achievement
- Friendly, organised family-orientated practice
- Excellent patient feedback on NHS Choices
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Based in the heart of leafy Blackheath within 5 minutes’ walk of Blackheath railway station
- Fantastic multidisciplinary team including 3 practice nurses who undertake much of our chronic illness monitoring including diabetes, asthma and COPD, on site dietician and midwife. Full admin support.
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Indemnity Insurance (MDU/MPS) covered by the practice
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available if desired
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2018.
Anticipated start date: September 2018 (willing to wait for the right candidate).
Applications by CV with covering letter by clicking the apply button.